Parent "Right to Know" Concerning Teacher Qualifications and Certification
Required Notification Regarding Algebra II as a High School Graduation Requirement
POWERSCHOOL SIS / PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNTS
- The link you will save to your browser is here: https://texasleadership.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- The above link is only accessible to current Texas Leadership families who are enrolled.
- If you have forgotten your login credentials, you will be able to reset that using the email address you provided to us during last year’s Registration.
- If you have multiple students attending Texas Leadership, you will create the account for one student, then go into the account settings to add additional students. Each student will have a different Access ID and Access Password. The district code was listed in the email but for reference, it is QZJQ for all Texas Leadership or Trinity Leadership campuses.
In Parent Portal SIS you will have the ability to:
- See your student’s grades in real-time
- Email your student’s teacher
- Track attendance history
- Submit Student Course Requests with the Counselor
- View your Student’s Schedule
- Access Account Preferences (i.e. – update email address, etc.)
- Access the Lunch Menu
- Plus so much more!
If you aren’t sure about something we encourage you to email [email protected] to ask questions. We are here to support you.